“We'll definitely be back”
Review of Ravine Waterpark

Ravine Waterpark
Ranked #24 of 164 things to do in Paso Robles
California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“We'll definitely be back”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We were visiting Pismo and getting tired of the foggy summer weather. The Ravine was a nice dose of sun and fun and only 30 minutes away. My four-year-old loved the tot pool with all of the fun slides and the shallow water. My husband and I took turns watching her and enjoying the tall slides and the lazy river. I could tell the staff was well-trained. The lifeguards were vigilant and obviously required to switch positions in the park at regular intervals to avoid fatigue. Every time I went to the high slides there were different employees there but they used the exact same methods and all were very pleasant and helpful. I saw nervous people get to the front and the employees would always explain that even if they fell off their innertube they would be fine to slide down the rest of the slide without it. I thought the food was very good and reasonably priced. There was a nice variety of snacks available as well. We went on a Friday after 4th of July and it wasn't crowded at all. There were plenty of lounge chairs and inner tubes. One slight downside was that the lazy river was a bit too shallow and it was easy to scrape feet or knees on the bottom. Also, I thought I had read in yelp reviews about there being too many bees. My daughter did get her first bee sting there by stepping on one near the tot pool slides. I would warn your children to watch where they step. Overall, a wonderful experience that I would definitely want to repeat.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank kmatson

Nipomo, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic day for the families with little ones”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I went to the Ravine with my five year old and we had a blast. Although he is still under 48" and couldn't ride all the slides, we were still able to do plenty. I didn't feel like I got cheated because he couldn't ride everything. We went during the week in late June and the crowd size was perfect. Without the price of eats, we paid less than $35 for the both of us to get in. That is a deal for us for a 5 hour day. NOTE: If you have kids older than 12, this place may be too small, I'd recommend a larger park with more thrilling slides, but for the little ones, its perfect.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank fraudrea
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great place for the family. Love it in Paso heat”
Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

We have been going for a few years. Very family oriented. Food is good and prices are very readonable. I really liked the hard working staff that made sure everyone is safe. Love the chemical free water. Wave pool and lazy river are great for all ages. Slides are really good too.

Paso Robles, California
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Wish they would expand”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

There are much better water parks. But when its 105 out its a great place to cool off. There are not many slides they really could stand to enlarge what they started. I will say the food is a pretty good price for a water park. For Paso Robles its better then nothing !

Visited April 2012
2 Thank sweetgin95
Paso Robles, California
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“crowded and can have rude children,permissive parents”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

love the cooling off and floating around, fun for families, food overpriced and can only eat own food taligating in parking lot...so they gotcha when it comes to the food

Visited March 2012