“Best Italian in Paso!”
Review of Il Cortile

Il Cortile
Reserve with OpenTable
Il Cortile is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 210 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Spring Street
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Best Italian I've had so far - service was impeccable! Tiger prawn spaghetti was to die for, panna cotta dessert was heavenly.
Highly recommended

Reviewed February 24, 2013

My husband had a mealball wrapped in Pancetta appetizer that was amazing.He also raved about his Osso Bucco.The service was very nice.For wine we tried the 2 red flights-very interesting.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Il Cortile was recommended to me by a friend out of LA who knows the Paso Robles area very well. I wasn't disappointed. As the manager stated to me, "we promise three things: great food, great service and to always be open when we say we will." That was great, because I had a long commute to get here today and I wasn't able to get to the restaurant until almost 9pm local time (on a Sunday evening). Never mind that I was the ONLY customer there at this hour, they treated me wonderfully and, in fact, it felt like I was dining with friends. It doesn't hurt that the food was amazingly good (I only wish I could have sampled more of the menu!). I guess that just means I'll have to come back soon. Don't miss this restaurant if you are in town. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Elegant Italian decor, a warm welcome, excellent service, attention to detail. We began with an unusual app of roast chicken and pork meatballs wrapped in crisp, salty prosciutto and bedded on an assortment of baby veggies steamed tender crisp. We followed these with tortelloni stuffed with succulent beef cheek and sauced with a truffled wine reduction, meltingly good. Next was a thick veal chop, grilled to rare juicy perfection and napped with a rich, savory porcini mushroom velvet and surrounded by more tasty veggies. The wine list included one of our harder-to-find favorites, the Rosso di Montalcino, and it was a perfect accompaniment to the richness and intensity of flavors of our menu. Great experience!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I've had excellent experiences there, and I've had some just OK experiences. Food is always delicious, although depending on what's ordered, I don't always see the value. Usually it's the service that changes my experience one way or another. Generally pretty crowded on the weekends.