“Stylish and friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Il Cortile

Il Cortile
Reserve with OpenTable
Il Cortile is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 193 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Spring Street
“Stylish and friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

After a great day of wine tasting, I craved veggies and pasta... Nothing like that on the menu, but the chef happily whipped up an exquisite pasta primavera! Husband's sea bass was mouth wateringly divine. Love the sleek interior ... Reminiscent of a big city experience. Glad to see most tables full. We will return!

“Friday Night Cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Waiting for our table was a pleasure while the bartender explained the specials and let me taste some of what he was pouring for other tables. When the rest of our party arrived the taste treat started. I had a wonderful Chilean Sea Bass, my husband had a tasty veal chop. The chocolate molten dessert was amazing. The manager Sherman and our server Melia made the evening special. Paso has a lot of dining choices but we will definitely be back.

Paso Robles, California
“Best food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

It was a perfect meal, my Filet Mignon was cooked more perfect than I have ever experienced. Every bite was fabulous

Visited April 2012
Santa Barbara, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mixed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

Food was very good as was the service. Disappointed that they did not even mention our 27th wedding anniversary (I noted this when I made the Restoration on Open Table). In addition, we were given the worst atble in the house, off the bar at the waitperson station.

Visited August 2012
Chino, California
“Wonderful!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

This was our second visit to Il Cortile and we wanted to introduce our friend to this great dining experience. She ordered the Risotto de Pesce and is still raving about how good it was. My husband and I ordered the Ravioli di Aragosta and the Beef Cheeks Ravioli. Both were excellent. We finished our dinner with Tiramisu .... one of the best we've ever had. If you are visiting the Paso Robles area, we highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited August 2012