“I'm a repeat Wine Line customer”
Review of The Wine Line

and up
Hop-On Hop-Off Wine Tasting Tour from Cambria and San Simeon
Ranked #5 of 24 Tours in Paso Robles
More attraction details
Owner description: The Wine Line is California's only door-to-door, "hop on, hop off" wine tasting tour service. We let you set your pace and create your own itinerary. We pick you up at your accommodations and start you on our loop. We service over 30 premier wineries in the Santa Barbara wine country and you just pick and choose where you want to “hop on” and “hop off” all day long!
Newbury Park, California, United States
“I'm a repeat Wine Line customer”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Just wanted to write a positive note regarding The Wine Line. My husband and I have taken advantage of this wonderful service half a dozen times over the last several years. We love wine tasting in Paso Robles and The Wine Line's unique service allows us to pick and choose which wineries we would like to taste at. We have chosen to always use Jason's incredible service to customize our tasting adventures. They are reasonably priced, allow us flexibility, and provide a service that enables us to taste responsibly. We have on occasion wanted to stay longer than the 40 minute turn around time at a given winery and have not felt pressured to leave but rather been told "okay, we'll pick you up on the next go round." Very casual and yet extremely professional. Thank you to Jason and The Wine Line for providing such excellent service.

Visited January 2013

new york, ny
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Not very reliable”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I booked a tour with the wine line a few weeks in advance only to be called and cancelled on the night before at 7pm because a driver called in sick. This left me scrambling the next morning to find another tour that had room for us. Turns out the 72 hour cancellation policy they ask their customers to adhere with does not work both ways.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank wanderlustny
TheWineLine, Owner at The Wine Line, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Hello,

As I said when I spoke with you that evening, I am so very sorry we had to cancel and I had absolutely no options. My other drivers were out of town for the holidays and the driver who was scheduled got the flu and was unable to work. I felt, and feel, awful but there was literally nothing I could do.

You were not charged anything, obviously and, as I said, I'd be happy to extend a complimentary tour for the inconvenience.

Once again, I am very sorry for the situation.

Best regards,

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fabulous girls' outing”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had a wonderful time on the Wine Line. Our driver was adorable, super nice, and very helpful. He made great recommendations and was very courteous and professional (and funny). This was such a no-stress way to go wine tasting, especially since we were there for Harvest weekend. The owner, Jason, was also very helpful during our planning stages, responding quickly and thoroughly to my questions, both by email and phone. I would highly recommend the Wine Line!

Visited October 2012
Kenosha
“Accomodating and Reasonably Priced”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Thought that "Wine Line Will" did a great job of running our group just about every where we wanted to go! We did 3 wineries on the west side and 3 on the east. Bianchi, Eberle, and Tobin James were the best east side, but I really enjoyed Rotta on the west side. Will picked us up at our hotel at 10:40am and we were at our first winery before 11:00! All in all, I would say that we had a great time. Every winery waved their tasting fees and gave us discounts on our purchases. We brought our own lunch and ate on the beautiful picnic grounds at Bianchi. Everything went smoothly and I thought the Wine Line did a great job. I even learned how to sing "Happy Birthday" in German from two girls from Switzerland that were in our group!

Visited October 2012
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“The Best Wine Tour if you know a lot about wine”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Booked with these guys for two days....First day the guide looked at my list of places I wanted to go to, suggested a few as well, and picked the places that you don't necessarily do based on a group of people and logistics. The driver was very attentive and knowledgeable. The second day there were a group of people with me (none of whom knew ANYTHING about wine). The driver was very attentive and knew based on my knowledge that I should be separated from the group so I could do some exploration on my own. I would highly recommend them and book with them again -- they also confirmed prior to the trip and asked me about my wine knowledge. As well, there was an option for them to provide lunch -- they would base the winery and location on where there was a great patio for dining!

Visited August 2012