“Lush Limo does not disappoint”

Lush Limousine Service
Ranked #5 of 23 Tours in Paso Robles
Los Angeles, California
“Lush Limo does not disappoint”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I booked Lush Limousine's based on a referral from a friend and WOW they did not disappoint.
It all begins with that first hello and the service you receive when making the booking. The owner the company, Travis took the time to get to know me and what I was looking for in his car service and offered suggestions being my first time going to Paso Robles.
Alex (one of Travis’s drivers) picked us up and our journey through Paso Robles began. His professional etiquette was superb and 100% enhanced our Paso wine tasting experience. Although I had prepared my own itinerary, he help guide us and offered suggestions that only made our day that much better. Alex knew all of the wineries and what they specialized in and was therefore able to help steer us to a more concise experience.
Lush Limousine made us feel like celebrities. I would use this company again and again and again.

Visited May 2013

Madera, CA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Third time equally as charmed!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

This was our 3rd trip to the Paso Robles wine region where we were treated like totality with LUSH Limousine Service. From scheduling our day to the final drop off point we felt confident that our driver had our best interests as his priority. We will continue to refer their service to others and look forward to our next V.I.P. treatment again soon!

Visited April 2013
San Marcos, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“"If I'm not exceeding your expectations, I'm not doing my job"”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

For our anniversary trip to Paso Robles, we decided to hire Lush Limos to drive our car to our two day tour of Paso wineries. The best decision we ever made! Our driver Michael, who I quoted in the title, was awesome! We started our trip with a drive to town to pick up supplies and unfortunately our car decided to act up with a dead battery. Within minutes Michael had a friend drive up to jump start our car and off to the dealer we went to replace the battery. Unbeknownst to us, while at the dealership Michael had multiple back up plans including getting another car lined up just in case the dealer needed to keep our car. That is how we knew we were in the best hands possible. Michael was attentive, courteous, considerate and very well connected. After a few stops we planned, he began to know what we were looking for in a winery and started making suggestions based on his knowledge of the area. We were treated to private tasting at a vintner's home as well as barrel tastings. We basically threw out out planned itinerary and placed ourselves in Michael's capable hands. At each stop Michael had called ahead and we were expected and treated very well. He even suggested a restaurant and made our reservations for us. This was the best wine tasting experience I have ever had. I don't think I will ever plan another trip to Paso without booking Lush Limos!

Visited April 2013
West Hollywood, California, United States
“Lush Limo - The Name Says It All!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I have a great word for Lush Limo: PHENOMENAL!!!! Phenomenal customer service by Travis, our phenomenal driver Alex, phenomenal winery recommendations provided by Alex, and just overall a phenomenal experience!!!

Every three months my girlfriends and I get together for a girls trip. We always have about 7-10 of us, and we pull it together with us all living all over the place, so we always make a big deal about where to go and what to do. I knew I wanted to go to the Zinfandel Fest this year in Paso (March 15-17 this year) and found Lush Limo on Justin Vineyards website. After looking at their reviews online I was determined this is who I wanted to book with. And after speaking with Travis on the phone (who is very responsive) we decided to book his AWESOME 10-person limo! The best stretch limo I have ever been in to tell you the truth!

Now about the trip! Our driver Alex was perfect and such a doll! Just like Lori said in an earlier review about her driver, Alex was punctual, personable, and EXTREMELY professional. Which for all of you women that have gone on limo wine trips before, professional is key! You definitely don't want a driver that gets all touchy-feely just because your group has been drinking! Professional, professional, professional! LOVED HIM! And I have been to Paso plenty of times to taste, but for this trip, I didn't even plan an itinerary. And I'm so glad I didn't!!!! Alex recommended some great vineyards: Veris Cellars, Venteux, & Daou. Had never been to either of those and they were AMAZING! Especially Venteux! If you haven't been to this vineyard, you need to check it out! Very small, but it's all small batched hand crafted wine! Yummy!! And we also went to Castoro Cellars (but I had been there before), but that was still great too! Live music and a bunch of barrel tasting! But Alex was pretty much keeping up with us the whole time making sure our hands were never full and all of our bottles were packed nicely (with our names and everything) back in the limo! Freakin AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!

And although we didn't use this particular service because of all the food pairings during Zin Fest Weekend, Lush has a good relationship with a deli. So if you know you're going to be hungry for lunch, Lush has a menu you can look at and place an order and they'll meet you at one of the wineries within an hour or so. WHAT!? Yeah, really cool :)

At Daou Vineyards, we even got to meet the owner of Lush Limo, Travis, and he said hello to us at our private side tasting that Alex hooked us up with through the owner of Daou right when we walked in. Everyone and everything was pleasant and perfect!

I cannot emphasize enough....for all of your limo and driver needs, go to Lush Limo! They even offer drivers that will driver around your own vehicle! This is what I plan on doing my next trip to the central coast wine country! Will update my review then with another stellar review!

Visited March 2013
laguna niguel , calif
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Lush Limo Service is Luscious!”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

On our annual wine trip with girlfriends we booked Lush Limo Service to shuttle us around the various wineries we selected. Our driver, Michael was incredible! Being that it was the Zinfindel Festival Weekend all of their limos were booked, but they offered service to drive our vehicle, At a reasonable rate we agreed. Michael was prompt every morning, dressed professionally and came prepared to get us into wineries we didn't know about, meet winemakers and scored us private barrel tastings! Our group of 6 didn't have to think about a thing, water bottles were handed to us without asking, wine purchases we made he marked with our names and packed up in boxes and into car. Michael was well connected and at all wineries, restaurants and bars we went to. He was thoughtful and respectful to our space and made our time in Paso one of the best in our 12 years!
Can't wait to go back and reconnect with Michael and Lush Limos. Believe me, Just Book Em!

Visited March 2013