“Lush Limo - The Name Says It All!”

Lush Limousine Service
Ranked #5 of 23 Tours in Paso Robles
West Hollywood, California, United States
“Lush Limo - The Name Says It All!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I have a great word for Lush Limo: PHENOMENAL!!!! Phenomenal customer service by Travis, our phenomenal driver Alex, phenomenal winery recommendations provided by Alex, and just overall a phenomenal experience!!!

Every three months my girlfriends and I get together for a girls trip. We always have about 7-10 of us, and we pull it together with us all living all over the place, so we always make a big deal about where to go and what to do. I knew I wanted to go to the Zinfandel Fest this year in Paso (March 15-17 this year) and found Lush Limo on Justin Vineyards website. After looking at their reviews online I was determined this is who I wanted to book with. And after speaking with Travis on the phone (who is very responsive) we decided to book his AWESOME 10-person limo! The best stretch limo I have ever been in to tell you the truth!

Now about the trip! Our driver Alex was perfect and such a doll! Just like Lori said in an earlier review about her driver, Alex was punctual, personable, and EXTREMELY professional. Which for all of you women that have gone on limo wine trips before, professional is key! You definitely don't want a driver that gets all touchy-feely just because your group has been drinking! Professional, professional, professional! LOVED HIM! And I have been to Paso plenty of times to taste, but for this trip, I didn't even plan an itinerary. And I'm so glad I didn't!!!! Alex recommended some great vineyards: Veris Cellars, Venteux, & Daou. Had never been to either of those and they were AMAZING! Especially Venteux! If you haven't been to this vineyard, you need to check it out! Very small, but it's all small batched hand crafted wine! Yummy!! And we also went to Castoro Cellars (but I had been there before), but that was still great too! Live music and a bunch of barrel tasting! But Alex was pretty much keeping up with us the whole time making sure our hands were never full and all of our bottles were packed nicely (with our names and everything) back in the limo! Freakin AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!

And although we didn't use this particular service because of all the food pairings during Zin Fest Weekend, Lush has a good relationship with a deli. So if you know you're going to be hungry for lunch, Lush has a menu you can look at and place an order and they'll meet you at one of the wineries within an hour or so. WHAT!? Yeah, really cool :)

At Daou Vineyards, we even got to meet the owner of Lush Limo, Travis, and he said hello to us at our private side tasting that Alex hooked us up with through the owner of Daou right when we walked in. Everyone and everything was pleasant and perfect!

I cannot emphasize enough....for all of your limo and driver needs, go to Lush Limo! They even offer drivers that will driver around your own vehicle! This is what I plan on doing my next trip to the central coast wine country! Will update my review then with another stellar review!

Visited March 2013

laguna niguel , calif
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Lush Limo Service is Luscious!”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

On our annual wine trip with girlfriends we booked Lush Limo Service to shuttle us around the various wineries we selected. Our driver, Michael was incredible! Being that it was the Zinfindel Festival Weekend all of their limos were booked, but they offered service to drive our vehicle, At a reasonable rate we agreed. Michael was prompt every morning, dressed professionally and came prepared to get us into wineries we didn't know about, meet winemakers and scored us private barrel tastings! Our group of 6 didn't have to think about a thing, water bottles were handed to us without asking, wine purchases we made he marked with our names and packed up in boxes and into car. Michael was well connected and at all wineries, restaurants and bars we went to. He was thoughtful and respectful to our space and made our time in Paso one of the best in our 12 years!
Can't wait to go back and reconnect with Michael and Lush Limos. Believe me, Just Book Em!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank cathy n
Union City, California
“Great service evertime!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We have used Lush Limo's driver service for 2 years now and I just booked our 3rd trip for April. We have had Nate as a driver for the past 2 years and he is awesome! So much fun! He knows the area very well and gives us great recommendations! He takes care of all our needs 100% which is why we are using them again this year. Anyone going to Paso Robles should really look into using this service! You will not be disappointed! They are Awesome!

Visited April 2012
Newport Beach, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best Limo Service Ever”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We have used various Limo services for our wine trips and no one has come close to the service from Lush Limo. They took pictures and mailed us a CD of them. The driver made a great suggestion and took us to a small winery we would not have been otherwise able to get into. He had menus available to have sandwiches delivered to one of the wineries we were visiting. They definitely provide service more than just driving you around.

Visited January 2013
Paso Robles, California, United States
“THE BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We hired LUSH Limo to drive us to the Raider Game! Best damn day ever! Most Comfortable, Professional, Accomadating, and funny as hell! Once at the game he parked right in front of the Stadiam and thru down a full on baller tailgate party fit for a King! Thanks Travis.. You Rocked IT! Definatley going to do this again with Lush Limo!

Visited October 2012