“Nice for the price”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Triptots
San Clemente, CA
“Nice for the price”
Reviewed November 20, 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Comfortable, clean, modest -- nice alternative to a hotel room with two areas for sitting. This older house is a little dark inside, but in a quiet location west of town that feels safe. There was an issue with the wifi modem and the response was resolved quickly and without hassle. Although the kitchen appliances were of good quality the kitchen fell short of the "gourmet" description as advertised--however we enjoyed ordering carryout from our favorite restaurants and staying home for dinner--and one could cook easily with the supplied equipment if desired.

Fresno

giantkras...
Bakersfield, California
“Beautiful View”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

The Serendipity house was amazing. A perfect location for our holiday getaway in the Paso Robles wine country. The rooms are all very spacious and the beds were very comfortable. Everything was very well set up for visitors and we didn't experience any issues. The view from the back porch was the best part of the house. We found ourselves out on the deck admiring the view in the mornings and at night when we returned. The owner of the house Wayne was great and contacted us before and after the trip to ensure everything went ok. I would highly recommend staying at this house.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The view on the deck was my favorite.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Laura P
Portland, Oregon
“Very Comfortable Nicely Appointed House”
Reviewed December 13, 2012 for a stay in December 2012

I have become very fond of staying at private residences vs. hotels over the past couple of years. I try to get up to Paso at least once a year, but this was my second trip this year. We searched high and low for a vacation rental that would comfortably accomodate six adults. Due to the size of the Serendipity house and the number of bedrooms (3) we ultimately decided to stay there.

The property is in the hills of Paso, about one mile from downtown. This is a consideration for those who prefer to walk to dinner at night. I would have chosen to climb the hill back to the property however, others in my group decided it was too much and so we ultimately ended up driving.

The house is very nice inside. The kithen has all the cooking utensils necessary to whip up any meal. The living room is very comfortable, almost too comfortable. Had a very difficult time rousing the troops for dinner after wine tasting. The bedrooms are also very nice and fairly private.

The house has a very cozy feel to it, however it never felt cramped for the six of us. I would highly recommend staying here and I intend to book future stays here as well.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The deck off of the back offers a beautiful view of the hills.
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing