You couldn't find a lovlier place to stay and you certainly couldn't find lovlier hosts.
We stayed two nights for a weekend getaway from L.A. We couldn't have been more pleased when we drove past deer, through the gates, and through the vineyard to the B&B on the hill. Glorious 360 views, room was large, clean, comfortable bed, though bright in the a.m. (I would bring an eye mask if you need darkness to sleep). It was well-equipped with fridge, water, snacks, everything. Bathroom was spotless, modern, comfortable and well-equipped. We were more than happy with our room.
Dave and Karina were a delight. Totally accommodating and relaxed with a flair for all the details. The first night Dave did a barrel tasting from the Seven Quails vineyard! Karina brought out an impressive spread taboot.
And let's not forget about the three course breakfast! Karina is an amazing chef and clearly has a penchant for baking. Homemade croissants, scones, and a knack for working with chocolate. (I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise.)
7 Quails is right in the middle of the wine drive West of the 101 and 5 minutes from Downtown Paso. I have been to Paso many times and it is in the perfect location if you are wine tasting or just want a break. And I wouldn't miss Artisan for dinner. We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Seven Quails, an intimate, luxurious two-suite bed and breakfast for four to six people. Roosting on a hilltop with a necklace of vineyards, the Inn is located just west of Paso Robles amongst California's answer to the terroir of France's Rhone Valley, the west side vineyards of Paso Robles. Seven Quails is about many things: a vineyard, the land, remembrances, nature as it used to be, spectacular views, peace and quiet. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Seven Quails Vineyards Bed And Breakfast
- 7 Quails Vineyards Bed & Breakfast
- Seven Quails Vineyards Hotel Paso Robles