This is a special B & B set atop a hillside in Paso. The owners, Dave and Karina, welcomed us with afternoon snacks and delicious lemonade, followed by a barrel tasting of Dave's special vintages. Breakfasts were outstanding and enjoyed on the outdoor patio. Rooms were spacious and attractive. Recommendations made by owners for wineries and restaurants were excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Seven Quails, an intimate, luxurious two-suite bed and breakfast for four to six people. Roosting on a hilltop with a necklace of vineyards, the Inn is located just west of Paso Robles amongst California's answer to the terroir of France's Rhone Valley, the west side vineyards of Paso Robles. Seven Quails is about many things: a vineyard, the land, remembrances, nature as it used to be, spectacular views, peace and quiet. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Seven Quails Vineyards Bed And Breakfast
- Seven Quails Vineyards Hotel Paso Robles
- 7 Quails Vineyards Bed & Breakfast