Is Paso Robles your destination? Consider a stay at Seven Quails Winery and B&B! Your hosts, Dave and Karina, will start your day with a great cup of coffee or tea, followed by a fresh, delicious, and healthful three course breakfast. After a day spent attending festivals, walking on beautiful beaches, or visiting local wineries, return to Seven Quails for a quiet respite, private wine tasting and "nibbles", a serene and safe environment, and a million dollar view above the city of Paso Robles. Seven Quails B&B is so comfortable and peaceful, you'll want to stay to hear the birds call, walk the fragrant gardens, and enjoy easy conversation with fellow lodgers. But if you choose to go out on the town for dinner, a movie, or evening music event, you're only a short drive away from the town's square.
Our rooms were spotless and comfortable in a modern and stylish environment. All thought was given to a visitor's comfort, safety, and food preferences without "fussing", and basic toiletries were provided in our room as well as bottled water, a basket of snacks, a small and efficient room refrigerator, ironing board, and abundant storage for clothing and personal items. The B&B has large public areas where a visitor is welcome to relax, read, or explore the internet for information on the Paso Robles area, or catch up on e-mail. The Internet service was dependable and very fast!
Seven Quails is an excellent choice for lodging in an area that is often impacted with tourists from near and far. If you would rather lodge in a place where you will get a good night's sleep rather than be rudely awakened by late night doors slamming, and awake to fresh coffee and a healthful breakfast rather than greasy grill food; if you'd like to park your car where you don't have to worry about night-time break-ins, and start the morning by gazing at a serene sunrise sky rather than staring at a parking lot full of cars; if you enjoy meeting new and interesting people rather than staring at your "smart phone" at breakfast and at day's end, then these are all reasons for you to book a room at Seven Quails!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Seven Quails, an intimate, luxurious two-suite bed and breakfast for four to six people. Roosting on a hilltop with a necklace of vineyards, the Inn is located just west of Paso Robles amongst California's answer to the terroir of France's Rhone Valley, the west side vineyards of Paso Robles. Seven Quails is about many things: a vineyard, the land, remembrances, nature as it used to be, spectacular views, peace and quiet. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Seven Quails Vineyards Bed And Breakfast
- 7 Quails Vineyards Bed & Breakfast
- Seven Quails Vineyards Hotel Paso Robles