Wow, quite simply one of the best places I have ever stayed! From the moment we arrived, Dave and Karina were the perfect hosts, offering us a glass of wine to sip under the umbrella out the back when we arrived before our room was ready. We really enjoyed chatting to them over nibbles and a glass of Dave's Garage wine that evening, and they were able to give us fantastic recommendations for dinner, wineries to visit, and a concert that was happening in the town square that evening. On finding out that Dave's wine was available to purchase, we asked for a bottle, which was left out for us on our private terrace along with glasses and a bottle opener on our return from dinner. Sitting looking out over the vineyards that evening with a glass of wine, we saw several shooting stars, which finished off a magical evening! The b&b is in a great location for touring the wine country, and is also within easy reach of the sea. Paso itself has a lovely feel to it, and lots of lovely restaurants. We stayed in the room with a view, and it was incredibly luxurious and comfortable, with one of the best bathrooms I have seen in a b&b. The breakfasts were amazing; three courses each day using seasonal produce and were creative and beautifully presented. Dave and Karina really seem to love what they do, and they are incredibly good at it. I felt genuinely sad to say goodbye to them as we left, and if I am ever back in that part of the world again would not hesitate to return to the Seven Quails. Not cheap, but worth every penny. Thank you Dave and Karina, for a wonderful stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Seven Quails, an intimate, luxurious two-suite bed and breakfast for four to six people. Roosting on a hilltop with a necklace of vineyards, the Inn is located just west of Paso Robles amongst California's answer to the terroir of France's Rhone Valley, the west side vineyards of Paso Robles. Seven Quails is about many things: a vineyard, the land, remembrances, nature as it used to be, spectacular views, peace and quiet. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Seven Quails Vineyards Bed And Breakfast
- 7 Quails Vineyards Bed & Breakfast
- Seven Quails Vineyards Hotel Paso Robles