This review is WAY overdue, as my husband and I got married in Paso last June, but I just couldnt let another week sneak by without expressing my gratitude to Seven Quails. They helped to make my wedding weekend simply perfect! From the initial emails with David, I knew that him and Karina were going to be the most welcoming and sincere hosts and they absolutely did not disappoint.
I stayed alone on the eve of my wedding in a Room with a View and the hospitality that was shown to me was the perfect blend of helpful without being intrusive. They even provided me with a glass of cabernet to help calm my nerves the night before! The day of the wedding, they were so gracious and allowed all my bridemaids to get ready at the B&B (what a perfect bathroom to do so in!!). They cooked up a delicious brunch for my girls (and even went out of their way to pull out proper china and silverware!). When my husband and I arrived after the wedding, they had even changed the welcome sign to Mr & Mrs...the thoughtfulness that they showed was simply unparalleled. The morning after the wedding, the most delicious 3 course breakfast was prepared for us overlooking the vines. Filet and eggs?? We simply couldnt have asked for more. And as a wedding/parting gift, they even provided us with a personally labeled bottle of wine (which we enjoyed a few months ago- and it was delicious!!). Seven Quails literally went ABOVE AND BEYOND in every way possible. We had the most wonderful wedding experience because of them and can not wait to come spend an anniversary trip in Paso with them soon.
The B&B itself was absolutely charming, the rooms with a lovely amount of light and impeccably clean and the views spectacular, but it was the hosts that made this B&B stand out the most to us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Seven Quails, an intimate, luxurious two-suite bed and breakfast for four to six people. Roosting on a hilltop with a necklace of vineyards, the Inn is located just west of Paso Robles amongst California's answer to the terroir of France's Rhone Valley, the west side vineyards of Paso Robles. Seven Quails is about many things: a vineyard, the land, remembrances, nature as it used to be, spectacular views, peace and quiet. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Seven Quails Vineyards Bed And Breakfast
- 7 Quails Vineyards Bed & Breakfast
- Seven Quails Vineyards Hotel Paso Robles