We and our friends travel extensively and felt that our experience at Seven Quails in Paso Robles was one of the best B&B stays ever. Dave and his wife are on-site (they reside upstairs) from the 2 suites B&B. From the warm greeting, a wonderful wine-tasting of Dave's wines from the property, and outstanding 3-course breakfast to the departure (with home-made Mandlebrot to go!), our experience was terrific. The rooms are well furnished. For anyone wanting to read or work (high speed wifi is free), the lighting is top notch (better than most hotels); one of our pet peeves! The bathroom was probably the finest B&B bathroom we've ever encountered. All relatively new construction (an add-on to their residence). Sitting atop a ridge in the western Paso wine country, the views from the inn are fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Seven Quails, an intimate, luxurious two-suite bed and breakfast for four to six people. Roosting on a hilltop with a necklace of vineyards, the Inn is located just west of Paso Robles amongst California's answer to the terroir of France's Rhone Valley, the west side vineyards of Paso Robles. Seven Quails is about many things: a vineyard, the land, remembrances, nature as it used to be, spectacular views, peace and quiet. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Seven Quails Vineyards Bed And Breakfast
- Seven Quails Vineyards Hotel Paso Robles
- 7 Quails Vineyards Bed & Breakfast