I can not say enough about our experience at Seven Quails. I am just sad we only had one night. Dave and Karina are such amazing people and are truly made for owning a bed and breakfast. They were genuinely sweet and caring people. The room and view was top notch. They did not leave one stone unturned. Class Class Class. Please do not spend forever searching for a B&B, just book this place and I guarantee you will not be let down. It is well worth every penny. PS Dave is also a great winemaker. We enjoyed his garage blend. :-) Can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Seven Quails, an intimate, luxurious two-suite bed and breakfast for four to six people. Roosting on a hilltop with a necklace of vineyards, the Inn is located just west of Paso Robles amongst California's answer to the terroir of France's Rhone Valley, the west side vineyards of Paso Robles. Seven Quails is about many things: a vineyard, the land, remembrances, nature as it used to be, spectacular views, peace and quiet. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Seven Quails Vineyards Bed And Breakfast
- Seven Quails Vineyards Hotel Paso Robles
- 7 Quails Vineyards Bed & Breakfast