We sat down at dinner tonight and opened a bottle of "Dave's Garage Zinfandel" which was wonderful and realized we had never written a review from our stay at Seven Quails in June.
Dave and Karina are wonderful hosts and made us feel more like family than guests. This B&B is one of the best we have stayed in and we will definitely be going back again. The accommodations were great and the food was delicious. We can hardly wait for our next stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Seven Quails, an intimate, luxurious two-suite bed and breakfast for four to six people. Roosting on a hilltop with a necklace of vineyards, the Inn is located just west of Paso Robles amongst California's answer to the terroir of France's Rhone Valley, the west side vineyards of Paso Robles. Seven Quails is about many things: a vineyard, the land, remembrances, nature as it used to be, spectacular views, peace and quiet. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Seven Quails Vineyards Bed And Breakfast
- Seven Quails Vineyards Hotel Paso Robles
- 7 Quails Vineyards Bed & Breakfast