Our daughter found this b&b for us and what a find it is! The setting is perfect: secluded, peaceful, beautiful panoramic views of the vineyards and orchards. Everything about this place has been carefully thought out from the comfortable, charming outdoor areas to the tastefully decorated and appointed rooms. The bathroom which has a fantastic multi-spray shower and large separate tub is supplied with toiletries, a heated towel rack, and lush towels. Bed linens are so smooth and comfortable. The room has a mini frig with both bottled and Brita water. If you get the munchies there is a basket filled with goodies. Now for the breakfasts, wow what a culinary event! You need to be hungry for the three course meal beautifully presented and carefully coordinated for tastes and textures. Dave and Karina are excellent cooks and clearly enjoy what they do. The presentation (fine china, lovely linens, al fresco setting) certainly adds to the wow factor. In the evenings we enjoyed sitting on the patio with Dave, Karina and the other guests. We had pleasant conversations while enjoying Dave's Garage wine. You will never find more gracious hosts. We plan to visit here again and feel like we've made good friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Seven Quails, an intimate, luxurious two-suite bed and breakfast for four to six people. Roosting on a hilltop with a necklace of vineyards, the Inn is located just west of Paso Robles amongst California's answer to the terroir of France's Rhone Valley, the west side vineyards of Paso Robles. Seven Quails is about many things: a vineyard, the land, remembrances, nature as it used to be, spectacular views, peace and quiet. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Seven Quails Vineyards Bed And Breakfast
- Seven Quails Vineyards Hotel Paso Robles
- 7 Quails Vineyards Bed & Breakfast