We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Villa Valdemosa. We were looking for a nice pet-friendly B&B, and this was so much more. It's perched on a hill nestled in amongst the wineries. It has stunning almost 360 degree vineyard & mountain views and is about 15-20 minutes from downtown Paso. Tom, the owner and executive chef, was a delight. We were greeted with a nice glass of wine upon arrival. The breakfast was great- including a egg casserole made with dried herbs from his garden. That morning we enjoyed coffee out on the veranda as our dog lounged at our feet. The coffee was so good that I think between the two of us, my husband and I had twelve cups. The rooms are very comfortable, clean and the bathrooms completely updated. Great ambience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at our romantic Villa located close to town and yet worlds away. Surrounded by vineyards, bask in the sun by the pool and enjoy see forever views from our 1200 ft elevation on a ten acre estate,lined with olive trees, lavender, and many kinds of flowers. Four suites, all with full bath, private patios or walk out sundecks. Southwest/Tuscan decor; eclectic furnishings; flat screen DVD players in every room for private movie viewing our library of over 500 first run movies. Air conditioned, Pool, serene, exclusive. Owner is Executive Chef and winemaker. Est. 2007.. Ten minutes from 20 wineries, located in the heart of the "Backroads wine district" in east Paso Robles. WALK to a nearby winery for a picnic and tasting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Desperado Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Valdemosa Hotel Paso Robles
- Valdemosa Hotel Paso Robles