Terribly mid-represented on their website. Awful communication by owner/manager, ants in bathroom, sink falling off wall, early morning light and evening door light pour into room to make sleeping difficult, curtain tie-back falling off wall, small flat-screen TV on bureau not mounted on wall and bracket on back was broken. Wine served at evening wine tasting was cheap, bad wine from Livermore CA; served with taco chips, bottled salsa,1 sliced peach and a dozen almonds (pathetic). The two breakfasts were minuscule, and frankly, also pathetic! Don't believe the wonderful reviews as they must be fakes. All 4 rooms were filled with very unhappy, paying customers. AVOID!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at our romantic Villa located close to town and yet worlds away. Surrounded by vineyards, bask in the sun by the pool and enjoy see forever views from our 1200 ft elevation on a ten acre estate,lined with olive trees, lavender, and many kinds of flowers. Four suites, all with full bath, private patios or walk out sundecks. Southwest/Tuscan decor; eclectic furnishings; flat screen DVD players in every room for private movie viewing our library of over 500 first run movies. Air conditioned, Pool, serene, exclusive. Owner is Executive Chef and winemaker. Est. 2007.. Ten minutes from 20 wineries, located in the heart of the "Backroads wine district" in east Paso Robles. WALK to a nearby winery for a picnic and tasting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Desperado Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Valdemosa Hotel Paso Robles
- Valdemosa Hotel Paso Robles