The Sundance Inn is a lovely, quaint, quiet, peaceful getaway situated atop a hill that boasts a serene view from the front of the house. We came in the fall and the leaves were changing into beautiful red and gold colors. Tom is a wonderful, considerate and friendly host. Not only was the food he prepared delicious (pinot noir reduction sauce!) but he's got great stories and recommendations for wineries/restaurants to share. Location is remote so it's perfect if you want to really getaway from all the hustle and bustle. It's about a 10-15 drive to downtown and there's several wineries located within a few miles of the inn, including the Stillwater Winery at the base of the hill (5 minute walk tops!). Thank you Tom for a wonderful experience staying at the Sundance Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at our romantic Villa located close to town and yet worlds away. Surrounded by vineyards, bask in the sun by the pool and enjoy see forever views from our 1200 ft elevation on a ten acre estate,lined with olive trees, lavender, and many kinds of flowers. Four suites, all with full bath, private patios or walk out sundecks. Southwest/Tuscan decor; eclectic furnishings; flat screen DVD players in every room for private movie viewing our library of over 500 first run movies. Air conditioned, Pool, serene, exclusive. Owner is Executive Chef and winemaker. Est. 2007.. Ten minutes from 20 wineries, located in the heart of the "Backroads wine district" in east Paso Robles. WALK to a nearby winery for a picnic and tasting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Desperado Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Valdemosa Hotel Paso Robles
- Valdemosa Hotel Paso Robles