Both my husband and I loved our stay at the Sundance Inn. It was for our Anniversary weekend. We loved the sweeping views of the near by vineyards and beyond. The breakfast each morning was our highlight of the day. This B&B is located near many wineries. I'm a Travel Agent so I'm very picky as to where we stay and B&B's are not usually my first choice but I'm glad I made this choice. We stayed in one of the smaller rooms which was ok for us at the time but I would love to go back and stay in the one of the (2) larger villas. Tom the owner was very helpful and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at our romantic Villa located close to town and yet worlds away. Surrounded by vineyards, bask in the sun by the pool and enjoy see forever views from our 1200 ft elevation on a ten acre estate,lined with olive trees, lavender, and many kinds of flowers. Four suites, all with full bath, private patios or walk out sundecks. Southwest/Tuscan decor; eclectic furnishings; flat screen DVD players in every room for private movie viewing our library of over 500 first run movies. Air conditioned, Pool, serene, exclusive. Owner is Executive Chef and winemaker. Est. 2007.. Ten minutes from 20 wineries, located in the heart of the "Backroads wine district" in east Paso Robles. WALK to a nearby winery for a picnic and tasting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Desperado Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Valdemosa Hotel Paso Robles
- Valdemosa Hotel Paso Robles