“Wonderful wines and people”
Review of Opolo Vineyards

Opolo Vineyards
Ranked #8 of 170 things to do in Paso Robles
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Known for great times, award winning wines, Opolo is located on picturesque Vineyard Drive. Come enjoy a wide range of experiences, from tours and cheese pairings, varied flight options and Pairings on the Patio to The Distillery at Opolo or one of our events on the hilltop where you'll enjoy gorgeous vineyard views.
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Opolo is nestled in the most beautiful countryside. Its wines are absolutely wonderful-well worth the trip. We had the wood-fired pizzas on the patio with a glass of Mountain Zin. In the tasting room, Roger was our server and we loved the wines and the service so much that joined their wine club.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

The days of the good Mountain Zin are gone. You need to try harder. I buy at least a bottle at every tasting room I visit . I believe it only right, but you changed me more for the wine then if would have paid at the grocery store and charged a tasting fee.
Your winery still looks like a fruit stand. Your people don't seem happy any more.
Sorry, I'm an X-wine club member and will remain one until you get it together.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

The wines were EXCELLENT! The staff was very accommodating, extremely professional as well as knowledgable. Their accessories & apparel, mainly their tee-s are super cool. We purchased quite of bit of apparel, have to say their stuff is nothing less than pure quality. I have been wearing their tee's now for almost a year & they are holding up like troopers.

Both their red's & white wines were equally awesome! This winery is now one of my favorites.

Check them out....you will not be disappointed .

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Loved everything about this winery. The absolute best Zin I've ever had and a great tasting experience with the staff. They had a bottle of a very special wine open for some members, but generously poured for us non-members, too. They even fired up a heater for us on a chilly day and invited us to have our picnic lunch on their gorgeous patio. The only reason I'm giving it a 4 instead of a 5 is that, even though I bought 14 (fourteen!) bottles of wine, my tasting fee was not refunded. A little weird.
That having been said, the tasting fee is quite reasonable, and you shouldn't miss this one.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

...and that's what I tell my friends to, about Opolo.

I have been a member here for over 12 years and have never missed a shipment. This is my best and most favorite wine club I ever belonged to. Just love their reds, zin's and meritage's!
Oh, they make a few nice white's to!

The wine club will treat you right and the customer service is geared to satisfaction. They make you feel important and like a valued customer. I live in San Diego and don't get up to do tastings very often but when we do, a stroll through the vineyard trails is in order after some of the famous carne asada tacos. Overall it's a very enjoyable experience. Love the rolling hillsides and scenery with the big oak trees.

Hats off to the club manager, Chance and Ann the shipping manager. They have always straightened out any changes we needed to make and never blinked. I also wanted to thank them for helping us with our selections for our wedding reception in Yosemite National Park. Great choices, all of our guests RAVED about the wines!! YOU GUYS ARE AN AWESOME TEAM!!!!!