The Oaks Hotel & Suites(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
$143
$132
AscendHotels
Best Western Plus Black Oak(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
$129
Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
$139
$134
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Paso Robles(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
$119
$101
Hotels.com
La Bellasera Hotel and Suites(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
$188
$155
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

Courtyard Marriott Paso Robles(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
$129
Adelaide Inn(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
$103
$97
Paso Robles Inn(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
$149
$145
Holiday Inn Express & Suites(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
$190
HIExpress.com
Hotel Cheval(Paso Robles)
$395
Travelocity
All reviewsjoe's placeceiling fantowels foldedfelt like homeroom smelledplenty of hot waterbusy roadlarge closetstay there againspring streetcute placetown squaredouble queendowntown paso roblesopened the doorbeds were comfortablenice stay
Reviewed August 21, 2017

A very pleasantly old fashioned motel. I enjoyed it. Just one suggestion - one of those folding luggage stands would be a nice addition. Right now there is no place to put your suitcase. Also, very nice people to deal with. I would return here in a moment.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed August 15, 2017

Thinking all Motel 6 have the same standards?
Left Motel 6 and went down Spring Street to the Farmhouse Inn.

The Farmhouse Inn is a quaint motel with drive up rooms. The room was retro-charming with high open ceilings. The amenities included, air conditioning, refrigerator, microwave, television, desk, coffee maker and FREE wi-fi. The room may not have a telephone or a modern heater, but the bed had towels made into swans. The room was immaculately clean. This was refreshing after the previous motels.

The staff was industrious and friendly. They went out of the way to make us feel at home. Their ice maker was broken, however, they gave us Tupperware containers with ice they brought from home.

The grounds keeper was mowing their lawn,. It didn’t appear it was necessary. I’m guessing he did it daily.

I felt comfortable to leave belongings in the room while going out to supper.

All in all, the humbleprepper.com family will think twice about staying in motels that are chains.

full review coming to humbleprepper.com

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2017

Farmhouse Motel is the only place that I will be staying in Paso Robles. Reasonably priced. Friendly host. Clean. Quiet. Nicely decorated in Farmhouse style. Room 2 was older, but remodeled and modern. It has vaulted ceilings, fridge, sink and the amenities were enough for a comfortable. Really nice stay. I did not want to leave.

Room Tip: Stayed in room two and was able to park right next to room
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gooooogirl
Reviewed July 8, 2017

If you are on a budget, do not stop in Paso Robles. Most hotels require a 2-night minimum stay or charge an exorbitant price for one night. The Farmhouse Motel provides a clean room with a comfortable bed, a functional but noisy window air conditioner, a toilet, a flat screen cable TV, and plenty of nicely folded towels. The rest of the room is worn out antique. You might have good water flow, and then you might not. You might have WiFi available, and then you might not. Depends.
There must be a shortage of hotel rooms in Paso Robles for this motel to exist and charge the price they charge.

Room Tip: Cannot recommend any room location
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2017

Ok so lets say the security code screw up on the credit card was my fault.
fine.

I get into paso about dusk...and find this motel and the parking is so haphazard and tight. but I park away from the office and walk over to it only to find no one there for a few minutes...then someone comes out of the back and I check in.

Your in these two rooms.... I'm driving a nissan altima rental..and the parking is extra ordinarily tight... I roll up to my room parrellell park it, and few minutes later I hear from my room "you've got maybe an inch" so I go out to dinner with my other room mates (we all were in one car but with two rooms) and we get back and two spots are open , the one I had before with no passing room and a spot next to two full size pickups with extended hitches and the wall of the building Im in.

in the morning I get up at 5 toss the keys into the early out box and try gingerly to get this freaking nissan altima out of the parking spot with out tagging anything, it took me like 10-15 minutes of back and forth .to rock it out of it's spot.

I will almost guarantee you you will hit something in that lot...it's just too tight to park in..

Now what are the rooms like, they fold the towels into swans and stuff. The bathrooms are small not cozy , not quaint but small... the showers are on the edge of dangerous and very compact., the bed was OK but it seemed high off the ground so if you're old, expect a hip fracture if you fall out.

I don't know what to say, but I basically hated the place, the parking after a 10 hour drive was maybe just too much for my skill set...(it is a rather big car, but even with a smaller mid size or a compact you're risking an insurance claim)>

For the price I paid, it's not worth the hassle a few bucks more and you've got la quinta, hi express etc ... It's not like you will probably walk from your room to downtown, you'd still have to drive there from that distance....so why not park in a larger spot with more logical layout....with a real bathroom , maybe no swans, but you'd get breakfast not a smashed bumper.

No no no.....move on to some place else.

Room Tip: pick a different hotel?
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family