“What Fun”

Enoteca Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #14 of 212 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A cutting edge, tantalizing culinary and hospitality experience centered in the heart of the Paso Robles wine country.
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Our waiter was fun informative and caring. His recommendations were on the money. We were not rushed to get out. There was live music which was a delight to listen to. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

We had a delicious dinner served by Patrick who pointed us in the right direction for wineries and local attractions! Delicious halibut! Great combo! Comfortable ambience. All in all, we enjoyed the evening so much.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

I was staying at the Bella Serra for the weekend on a wine tasting trip and the restaurant had great reviews, so it seemed like a good opportunity not to miss.
I made reservation the day before to ensure a table and when we got there the place was fairly busy.
I'd requested a table by the fireplace, which we got. The food was good I had the lamb chops and my friend had the steak. Both of which were good, with large tasty portions of meat and vegetables.
A winery had given me a tip that there was no corkage fee on the first bottle of wine form the local area, so I took the advantage of this tip...

Only slight grumbles, were the TV on in the bar was a visual distraction, as other dining reviews have mentioned, and the coffee choices were limited to coffee (no latte, cappuccino or espresso available).
Overall a very pleasant meal...

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Hotel restaurants can be tricky but this one works. Great service with a good menu. The Caesar salad was really good and was offered with anchovies in a semi-classic style. The best was the Lamb chops in a cherry sauce that really works well here. The Lamb was definitely that plumb very tasty Colorado quality. Nice room that was very busy but not loud.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Had a wonderful breakfast by the fireplace. This is a beautiful place with excellent and FAST service. Food was great, too! I also had room service for dinner which was excellent, too! Even with room service, the food was piping hot and wonderful.