“The atmosphere is lovely, the service attentive, the prices are quite high, the portions large, but the food missed the mark and”

Enoteca Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #19 of 200 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A cutting edge, tantalizing culinary and hospitality experience centered in the heart of the Paso Robles wine country.
Reviewed November 21, 2011

A very expensive evening that was a meal but not a value. I will say the service was very nice and very knowledgable about their wine list.

1  Thank Winemaker95240
There are newer reviews for Enoteca Restaurant & Lounge

Reviewed July 28, 2011

We were staying at La Bella Sera Hotels and Suites for the night, and had returned from a full day of wine tasting. Needless to say we were ready for a good dinner! Enoteca did not disappoint. Starters were the NE Clam Chowder and the special Heirloom tomato salad with balsamic. The fried sausage ravioli were to die for - dip them into the chipotle ranch or green chili sauces = delicious! What a fabulous way to start off the meal. The Coconut Crusted Halibut with jasmine rice and veggies were amazing - the flavors complimented each other and were mouth watering. My husband had the Porterhouse Pork Chop and substituted the tuscan potato for au gratin. Unreal dinner! The service was inpecable and attentive. We returned the next day for breakfast which in my eyes was also 5 starts. Attentive service and hearty breakfast while sitting outside were perfection. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed June 23, 2011

We had dinner at Enoteca Restaurant located in La Bellasera Hotel because it was close. We weren’t very hungry and decided to order three starters rather than entire dinners. We ordered blackened ahi salad, baby back ribs and crispy raviolis. The ahi was a bit peppery for my taste, the ribs were good, and the raviolis were okay. We shared a piece of flourless chocolate cake that was the best part of the meal. This cost us $25.00 apiece, and it really wasn’t worth it. I can’t recommend this restaurant

Reviewed June 23, 2011

I usually don't get pork chops, but I thought I would try something new since it was a porterhouse pork chop. I was blown away. Its a very nice place a little pricey but worth it.

Reviewed May 19, 2011

By far the best meal of our week long vacation. Wife had what she said was the best salmon ever (and we eat ALOT of salmon). I had a great lamb shank over potatoes and chorizo. we ate at the bar and Dennis the bartender was very helpful and alot of fun to talk to. It was our first day there and every employee had suggestions to which wineries we should not miss, (whoever mentioned Oso Libre THANK YOU). Great food and great sevice, expensive yes ($32,00 salmon special) but we would eat here again in a heartbeat !!