“Grapeline Tours offers fantastic service and wonderful sightseeing at an affordable price.”

Grapeline Wine Tours, Paso Robles
Ranked #2 of 23 Tours in Paso Robles
More attraction details
Owner description: Get ready for a flexible, fun-filled day in the vineyards, sampling liquid treasures crafted by passionate local winemakers. Unlike other tours, Grapeline pricing is inclusive - no extra charges for tasting or lunch - making it a better value. Reserve a spot on a public tour with pick-ups at all area hotels, or schedule a departure from your front door for a private group outing coordinated by a wine country insider.
San Diego, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2009

My friend and I enjoyed a Vineyard Picnic Tour in Paso Robles earier this year. It had slipped my mind until I recently opened a bottle of Viognier from one of the local wineries there. It reminded me of the beautiful vineyards, the wineries, the picnic lunch and of course, the wines—everything about the tour was wonderful.
Our tour guide, Mr. Fritz, was even more amazing. He was professional, congenial and knowledgeable. Mr. Fritz went above and beyond; we were the last to be dropped off after the tour, and when one of our purchases turned up missing, Mr. Fritz personally contacted the winery to get us a replacement. We would love to return to Paso Robles some day, and when we do, I will look to Grapeline and Mr. Fritz to help guide us through even more of the beauty of the region. Until then, I’m planning to book a Grapeline tour in nearby Temecula in the not-too-distant future.

riverside, CA
“Fine Wine Line”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2009

We had a fantastic experience with Fritz, our driver. He was very knowledgable and entertaining. Lunch was delicious and we tasted sone very nice wine. We will definately be back on the Grapeline soon.

tusmad
“wine, women and song !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2009

Best way to appreciate a new winery region with no worries...This is how Paul Giamatti should have done it in "Sideways"!

Paso Robles
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Send the visitors on a wine tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2009

We live in wine country, so our guest bedroom is often used by out of town friends as a wine tasting launch pad. Here's my secret for keeping them happy and buying myself a whole day... When wine touring friends stay, I don't escort them around wine country myself. I call Paso Robles' wine tour company, The Grapeline. My guests get a full day of wine tasting and a picnic lunch at a winery and they come back extremely happy. Plus, they've usually had enough wine that I know I won't need to entertain them late that evening. They think I'm an amazing host, and I get to get some work done at the same time, and it's really reasobly priced. Everone wins.

Phoenix
“The Grapeline is absolutely fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2009

Anyone looking for a great way to spend an afternoon should hop on a Grapeline Tour. I have been on their Temecula and Paso Robles tours and have been so impressed each and every time! Their staff is amazing and they really know how to treat their customers!