“Nice trip”

Grapeline Wine Tours, Paso Robles
Ranked #2 of 24 Tours in Paso Robles
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Get ready for a flexible, fun-filled day in the vineyards, sampling liquid treasures crafted by passionate local winemakers. Unlike other tours, Grapeline pricing is inclusive - no extra charges for tasting or lunch - making it a better value. Reserve a spot on a public tour with pick-ups at all area hotels, or schedule a departure from your front door for a private group outing coordinated by a wine country insider.
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We did well with Fritz who is a very nice guy, but sometimes he can be a bit much (chatty). 4 winery stops here (we did 6 with Wine Wrangler), but for most, 4 is plenty in a day. Lunch was GREAT. Van was plush. All tasting fees were included (which they sometimes were not with WW). All in all, a good use of our time.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

We live in Temecula and have used Grapeline twice, so with our upcoming trip to Paso Robles to celebrate our special day decided to use Grapeline there. We were so pleased with Fritz our driver. He was exceptional and really cared about what types of wines we enjoyed and based our tour on that. We were able to visit 4 wineries with lunch at the 2nd winery. Fritz had our lunch all set up for us on the most quaint patio at Peachy Canyon and it was quite tasty. Fritz also gave us a lot of history on the area which my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed. Definitely would recommend Grapeline to others. Thanks for making our 25th even more special.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Fritz and Kris did a wonderful job hosting this wine tour and provided a terrific lunch. By the second winery people were dancing in the isle of the bus to Fritz's wisely chosen music. Very memorable and fun tour!

1  Thank Becky J
Reviewed June 19, 2014

This was our 3rd tour with Grapeline, and 1st for Paso Robles. Fritz was our driver, and we had the best time, lunch was provided with the tour and Fritz had us all set up after our wine tasting at Bianchi Winery at their patio beside the pond. The lunch was great. Most of the wineries that we stopped at specialized in Red Wine, which I am not very fond of, but by the time we got to the last winery, which was LeVigne Winery, I became hooked on red wine. They had a wonderful wine and cheese tasting and I think that was the highlight of the tour. We have already signed up for another tour with Grapeline and I am sure that it will be just as good as this one. I give Grapeline 5 Stars and will highly recommend it to my friends.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

What a great tour. Our guide Fritz was amazing! Funny, knowledgeable, and accomodating. I normally don't give 5 stars because I don't believe in "grade" inflation, but ythis tour and Fritz deserve it.

1  Thank sandiegoPeter