“Wine Tour”

Grapeline Wine Tours, Paso Robles
Ranked #2 of 24 Tours in Paso Robles
More attraction details
Owner description: Get ready for a flexible, fun-filled day in the vineyards, sampling liquid treasures crafted by passionate local winemakers. Unlike other tours, Grapeline pricing is inclusive - no extra charges for tasting or lunch - making it a better value. Reserve a spot on a public tour with pick-ups at all area hotels, or schedule a departure from your front door for a private group outing coordinated by a wine country insider.
Concord, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wine Tour”
Reviewed April 4, 2011

Four of us booked the Grapeline Wine Tour with lunch. We had a great time. We had a somewhat flexible tour schedule and lunch at a winery. Our driver/tour leader was very entertaining, but absolutely fluent in his knowledge of wine. Picked us up at our hotel and delivered us and our wine back to our hotel. Door to door it was a great trip. We will be doing this again.

Visited September 2010

paso Robles
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cheap DD”
Reviewed March 20, 2011

A group of us went to the James Gang Festival at Tobin James, and hired them as our DD so we could all take full advantage of the endless wine pouring. It was just $25 per person, round trip, and they had shuttles running all night so the early birds could sneak out early while those of us with stamina kept it going all night. Convenient, professional and friendly, and much cheaper than a cab (or DUI). Plus getting dropped and picked up right at entrance was nice on a cold rainy night.

Visited March 2011
1 Thank PasoAtHeart
Hemet
4 attraction reviews
“My new favorite thing”
Reviewed January 28, 2011

Since moving here in April, I've become a regular at many Paso wine tasting bars, but usually drive myaself and a friend and then limit the consumption for obvious reasons. The chains are off! With the brother and sister visiting from Northern Cal, I wanted to show off how good our wines are, but wanted to join in the fun without regard for anything. So I called the number on the side of those fun grape busses we see wandering around wine country every day. I was enticed by the idea of no DUI. But I was converted by the flexible schedule, the knowledgeable and fun driver, the amazing lunch set up with style, and yes, no worries about keeping a lid on it. And it was oddly cheap. A fraction of the price of doing the same in a limo or taxi. I'll be back again and again for a regular fix.

Visited January 2011
Long Beach, California
“Go with Grapeline for your wine tour needs.”
Reviewed December 14, 2010

Last month I took my girlfriend on her first wine tasting adventure. I've used The Grapeline twice before and knew I wanted to use them due to their friendly and knowledgable staff. Our guide on this trip was Fritz, Fritz was definitely a character and made us laugh. The Grapeline also does box lunches if you do not want to worry about packing a lunch and you can request what wineries you'd like to visit.

San Diego, California
“Grapeline Paso Robles Exceeded Expectations!!”
Reviewed November 30, 2010

And after experiencing the Grapeline tour in Temecula our expectations were already high. With over 200 wineries in the region now, I was impressed when our driver, Fritz, asked if there were any in particular we wanted to visit. My wife and I gave him several names, and with another couple on board we began our journey. We had the best time! We were able to visit smaller, family owned boutique wineries. In addition to sampling world class award winning wines what made the outing special was...our driver! Fritz is the kind of knowledgeable, fun loving, experienced local who makes the day. He was unassuming, yet the staff at the wineries knew him well. He knew when to be helpful and when to stay in the background. Every bottle we bought was whisked away by Fritz and boxed until we arrived back at our hotel. So twice we've used the Grapeline and twice we've been driven in comfort and style. Can't wait till next time!