“Good Thai food”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Ate there twice last week. Good vegetable rolls and very good Pad Thai ans Pad See Ew. Ready for take out in 15 minutes. Very good service. Small dining area.

There are newer reviews for Daisy Mint

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Owners of Abbricot on Lake in Pasadena. Good Thai. Always crowded and seems a bit too much of all the hipsters who are moving into Pasadena from the westside. Stay on the west side ; ) Back to the food. Good, Go! Enjoy!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

With reasonably priced lunch specials, this is a great place in Pasadena, especially near the Caltech area. I got the chicken satay which had a delectable marinade. My brother enjoyed his chicken phad thai.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Get there early. You will soon develop favorites like the pad see yew but don't be afraid to stretch the limits of all your taste buds because each one if them will be delighted you took them there, again and again!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I had hardly any time, before I had to leave to the airport to pick up my husband. I thought I'd just get a soup, but the waitress told me the fastest thing would be to order an appetizer, which I did- the peanut dumplings. They were excellent! After picking up my husband and son, we actually tried to go back for dinner, but sadly they close at 9 pm and we had to find a different restaurant that was open. I was very impressed however at the great service and excellent (however small) dish that I got - I hope that I'll be able to return someday with more time and try out more of the dishes!