“Cheap and filling”

Golden Lion Mongols Bar-b-q
Ranked #288 of 722 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Barbecue, Chinese
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Went here last night. I was planning to order off the menu but they had a buffet type of setup happening. A bit confusing for me as the staff don't have great English but we finally understood each other. How it works is, all the ingredients are laid out in buffet style. You go along with your bowls and select everything you want cooked. Meat, veggies, sauces, spices, etc...
You then get to the cook and hand him your bowls. He tosses the food on a huge cooking plate and a couple of minutes later hands you your cooked meal.
The meal I had was excellent. Another thing, when I got back to my table there was even more food that had already been laid out. Spring roll, a bowl of some kind of chips, a large piece of bread, and some sauces.
Wait staff were very attentive. As soon as I put down an empty cup they were asking if I would like another.
Then I got the bill. Wow! So cheap. I didn't feel right paying that price so left almost double the amount.

Would gladly go back there again.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

It definately does what is says on the tin.
YOU WILL BE FULL WHEN YOU HAVE FINISHED HERE'
Not to expensive either