“best coffee in pasadena!”

Peet's Coffee & Tea
Ranked #8 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Pasadena
San Diego, California
“best coffee in pasadena!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

miss the peet's at Pasadena,just a perfect place to walk in and get your coffee after your morning walk in Pasadena,south lake neighborhood ,we loved this place and miss it so much..will go there anytime we visit LA and pasadena!

Visited October 2011

• Korean first
Naples, Italy
1,021 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,989 helpful votes
“The perfect coffee even for a neapolitan guy!”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I'm Italian and I live in Napoli, the capital city of the Italian coffee. When I came in USA I miss my short hard black coffee so much! I tasted American coffee and iced coffee at Peet's and...it is so great! It is aromatic and intense.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank atepais
California
“Smells good!”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

Perfect place to enjoy a cup and chill. Best coffee!

Astoria, OR
“Great Coffee”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

I'm from the Pacific NW and love my morning mocha. I usually stop at locally owned coffee shops and avoid the big chain shops. While visiting Pasadena I needed my morning fix, as we were exploring some of the charming neighborhoods, and stopped by Peet's. I must say I was impressed and very pleased with my mocha. Didn't try any of the bakery goods but they looked great as well. Peet's is right next to a bagel shop so some customers were visiting both for their morning breakfast. I'll look for Peet's again when on the road.

San Dimas, California
“Starbucks who?”
Reviewed September 19, 2011

I don't drink coffee or tea often but when I need my fix I always go here. The staff is always super nice and laid back and they make the best drinks! I'm always more than pleased when I go here. The chai tea latte is my drink of choice and they always make it the best. Plus I love the location that its in, everything is within walking distance. So it's even nice sometimes to just grab a drink and walk around town.

• Visited September 2011