“The worse bed ever.”

Rodeway Inn & Suites Pasadena
Ranked #24 of 31 Hotels in Pasadena
“The worse bed ever.”
Reviewed January 4, 2005

I was there two years ago, but the worse bed ever. They gave me a break on the hotel. But I could feel every wire in the bed. They did not take off much about $5.00 or $10.00. The room was clean, but "What good is staying in a motel room if, the bed is terrible?"

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Reviewed March 10, 2004

I visit Pasadena and vicinity about 2 or 3 times a year, and, although I had my reservations, I thought I'd try Econolodge this time. And was I surprised! The area was clean. My room was clean. The carpet was clean. The bathroom was big and clean. The linen/bedding smelled and looked very fresh everyday. And Yogi was a most polite and helpful hotel personnel. The hair dryer, refrigerator, continental breakfast, etc. were a most welcome bonus. For the price I paid, this was among the best hotel deals I ever had.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 28, 2004

After reading comments of this hotel I called the hotel directly to find out more information. I was very happy with the answers of my questions. I made a reservation directly with the hotel and stayed 2 nights and I am glad that I chose this hotel for my stay and will be staying in future too. The staff was very helpful. Manager helped me finding some direction and local information.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 15, 2004

The property is run down, and was rather empty of hotel guests at the time of our visit.It would be good if the management would address maintenence issues, like the window screen frame in our room that was badly bent leaving a huge gap when we pulled back the drape. The walls could use a fresh coat of paint, the bath tub should get a really good scrub down. The carpet appeared new and was clean and the floor tile in the bathroom as well, appeared new and was clean.It was nice that there was a microwave and good refrigerator in the room. For the price we paid through Expedia we were not unsurprised by the shape of things.

4 Thank AinaTita

Travelers are raving about these Pasadena hotels

Reviewed October 21, 2003

This place is the nastiest, dirtiest place I have ever been. I will never stay there nor would I ever recommend this dirty place to anyone! I would not stay there again if it was free! It was so dirty, mildow on the shower curtains, ciggerette holes on the furniture, white stains on the carpet that I am assuming could only be *****. The whole room smelled of urine and mildow. The tile in the shower and hottub was all black mildowed. When I lifted the blanket to get in the bed there was a pubic hair on the sheet. This place is a hell hole and I recomment NO ONE STAYS THERE! YUK!

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member