We arrived around 11pm . The parking area made me feel a little apprehensive , it's very cramped with the vending machines in the corner . This didn't look like the classy section of Pasadena ! The fellow at the desk was friendly and emphasized that we did indeed want a non smoking room . The building looks a little old , but as we walked in the room looked fine . The smell of cleaning supplies was a bit strong at first , but we didn't notice after a few moments . It was quite spacious and had a decent sized flat screen TV . Water pressure for showers was great , AC worked fine and was quiet . The beds were a little hard , but we found them comfortable .
The same guy checked us out in the morning , both he and the maid were very nice to us . Getting to our car , the lot still looked odd , but not as dicey as the previous night . The spots are so narrow I almost had to go thru the passenger door to get in/out . The guy did warn us that parking on the street was illegal after a certain time . As the morning sun shone on the street the area didn't look as bad as the night before .
After always staying near Disneyland , this was a nice change to try a different area . I loved driving around Pasadena and will definitely stay here again in the future .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rodeway Inn & Suites® is just 10 miles from Chinatown and Hollywood, and minutes from downtown Los Angeles. Popular area attractions like the Pasadena Convention Center, the Pasadena Civic auditorium and the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory are close by. A number of outdoor recreation areas, entertainment venues and specialty stores are close by. Visitors will enjoy shopping at the nearby Paseo Colorado mall. There are a wide variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges located in the surrounding area. Business travelers at this Pasadena, CA hotel will appreciate access to a copy and fax service. In addition to standard amenities, all of our guest rooms are equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, curved shower rods, hair dryers and cable television. Select rooms also have spacious work desks, flat-screen televisions, hot tubs and sofa sleepers. Handicap accessible and non-smoking rooms can be requested. Guests of the Rodeway Inn & Suites hotel will experience world-class hospitality when staying in the Pasadena area. Our professional staff is ready to assist in making your stay in California a pleasant one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rodeway Inn & Suites Pasadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn & Suites Pasadena Hotel Pasadena
- Rodeway Inn And Suites Pasadena
- Rodeway Inn Pasadena
- Rodeway Inn Hotel Pasadena