Rodeway Inn & Suites Pasadena
$148
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$282
$187
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $220/night.

$131
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena(Pasadena)(Great Value!)
$119
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

$176
$180
$161
Hilton.com
$259
$159
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

$120
$116
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

Courtyard Los Angeles Pasadena/Old Town(Pasadena)(Great Value!)
$119
$109
Courtyard
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

All reviewsmemory foammicrowave and mini fridgecable tvstaff was very friendly and helpfulroom was clean and comfortablenight staychecking outrose bowl
Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

Easy check in process, let me check in early. Noticed as I got there, no real stores nearby. Liquor store across the street and a Kentucky Fried Chicken few doors down. Room was nice and roomy, clean and nice firm soft bed. Ask for extra towels which I got quickly. Nice housekeeping staff, everyone I came in contact with was nice. Small breakfast presentation, very basic. All and All a good visit

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Stayed here for three nights whilst the Breeders Cup horse racing was on at Santa Anita race track.I had a queen room, it was clean , had coffee maker , a fridge and a microwave, the bathroom was a good size with a sower/tub combo.The free breakfast consisted of coffee , juice, cereals , croissants and apples. Next door is a KFC and within walking distance is a 7/11 ,Dennys and the Colorado bar. The bed was firm but comfortable the pillows were light but as i was on my own this was not a problem. There are no room safes or safety deposit boxes available.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank gigmickey
Reviewed July 9, 2012

You get what you pay for. I had to make a last minute trip to SoCal and needed a place for a very short amount of time. I was driving in from SF, checking in at around 2AM and would check out by 9:30AM. I pretty much just needed a place to sleep. I'm not one of those people that's just fine with a bed though. Yes, that's all I really needed, but I'm also a bit of a clean freak. It's a no frills kind of place, which is what I anticipated. I didn't expect a grandiose lobby with fresh flowers and a perky receptionist to greet me upon my arrival. I paid $80 for my stay so I knew I'd be getting the basics. The reception area is as big as some walk-in closets and the front counter has a bullet proof glass separating you from the attendant. I'm still ok at this point, mind you. I set my expectations very low since the reviews I read on different sites were so varied. I rang the bell and a man who is half awake (forgiveable since I arrived at 2AM) appeared behind the glass. Check in was quick and we were off to our room. This is where I cringe a little bit. The hallways are drab and need to be vaccuumed. When I walk into my room I'm hit with a strong scent of cleaning products. While the dead bolt on the door works, the latch is completely broken. I don't know why it's even there when it can't serve its purpose. The dangling latch made me feel a bit uneasy but what can I do? The comforters look very dated and have likely not been cleaned in a long time. The sheets were so rough that it made it so hard to move around in bed. The towels are just the same and had a very strong scent of bleach. On the bright side, I guess that means they clean them well? Check out was a breeze. As instructed, we just left our key in the room and left. I doubt I'll ever be back again.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank ensemble120
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

All of our rooms are practically the same, except for the bed size. We at the Rodeway Inn & Suites clean all the rooms with the same cleaning supplies, and we have the same amenities in all the rooms. We keep are rooms as clean as possible and do change are sheets everyday. I do apologize for the deadbolt, sometimes the maids forget to tell the manager. We try are hardest to satisfy all the customers and try to do our best, but some customers will always have bad things to say.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

while the picture of this place looks good the room we got was awful, it was dark, and the smell was unbearable. whatever cleaning solution they used to clean the room and floors was just too strong and impossible to tolerate.

didnt stay more than 15 mins and decided to check out and go to another hotel. i cant comment on the amenities, bed, coffee maker, etc. didnt in the room long enough

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

We at the Rodeway Inn & Suites keep all of our rooms neat and clean. Sometimes customers smell the perfume and don't like it, but we use that in all are rooms, so we are sorry if you didn't like the scent.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

You get what you pay for. This is a convenient and inexpensive motel, if you have things to do in Pasadena. The room was large and clean. The mattress was hard, not saggy. There were no facial tissues in the room. There was a fridge and coffee maker, but no microwave. There was only one hanger in the room; when we asked for more, the desk clerk brought 2 more. The TV was a newer flat screen model, but there was no list of channels, so one just had to look for a program one wanted to watch. The motel building was old, but they had clearly tried to remodel the halls. There is a covered parking garage. It is not clear if there are enough spaces if each room occupant had a car. There is an 8 foot clearance, so take care if you are driving a van. Also, many of the spaces are marked for compact cars.. The breakfast was minimal: packaged cheese crackers, crousants (sp?), apples, orange juice, coffee. The water was hot and one didn't have to wait forever for it. There are other motels on the same street, many in the same price range. We have stayed at those, too. If you want more, you clearly need to pay more.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank ANNIE S
rodewayinnandsuitesp, Webmaster at Rodeway Inn & Suites Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with the Rodeway Inn, Pasadena during your last visit.

We also appreciate the effort you have taken to give us an explanatory review which is rather suggestive than critical. Surely we take them seriously towards improvement.

We have taken corrective steps to improve each of your observations and you shall see the change.

Adequate steps have been taken to ensure a quality breakfast always and hanks for appreciating the catering staff member.

We would like you to take note of these and once again stay with us during your visit and experience the difference!

Hotel Manager.