“Great food!”

Ranked #119 of 705 Restaurants in Pasadena
California
“Great food!”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

New Roasted Turkey BLT on sourdough is amazing! Also enjoy their Chopped Chicken Cobb salad with avocado. Delicious smoothies, especially peach and black cherry. Soup in bread bowl is a big hit. They can get busy, but they usually step it up and it's not too bad. They have wi-fi and cozy seating areas.

• Visited June 2012

Oakland
“dining with our dog”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

We stayed overnight at an nearby hotel with our dog and had to find a place to eat with our dog. We came here twice because of the shaded outdoor sitting. It was perfect! Thanks!

Visited April 2012
California
“a favorite lunch place”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

You know you'll always get good food and fresh bread. Atmosphere calming: condusive to quiet reading or chatting with friends;

La Canada Flintridge, CA
“Disappointing”
Reviewed December 17, 2011

This place always seems crowded, which I think is more because of the lack of quality fast casual places in La Canada than the quality of the place. Service is usually indifferent and the food is, for lack of a better word, bland (and expensive, for the quality you get). There are always dirty unbused tables everywhere My wife really likes it there, as do her friends. Parking is usually easy to find. I think they have wifi although I have tried to use it. A lot of local high school kids looking to study camp out there in the evenings.

“My wife's favorite place. I don't like the prices; value for dollars... not there... the only plus is the coffee and...”
Reviewed November 17, 2009

My wife's favorite place. I don't like the prices; value for dollars... not there... the only plus is the coffee and WiFi access.