I was not in love with this Ritz. I did write a wonderful review about the Dana Point Ritz that I stayed at in February, but this one did not compare!
I just thought that the renovation wasn't that great. I also got a really small room on the concierge level that overlooked the parking lot (not very happy about that). The service was basic although we did love the concierge staff and thought the staff there was exceptional.
The hotel grounds were beautiful...and I would consider going back for that, but if you don't have a lot of money and you want a really special vacation I could not in good concious recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capturing the grace and elegance of a bygone era, The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles is located at the base of the picturesque San Gabriel Mountains, just nine miles north of downtown Los Angeles in beautiful Pasadena. Located on 23 acres with grand historic ballrooms and gardens, the landmark hotel features delectable dining, the award-winning Chuan Spa and a number of recreational choices such as tennis programming, fitness classes, swimming and nearby golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles Hotel Pasadena
- Langham Huntington Hotel
- The Langham Huntington Hotel