Found a new gem in South Pasadena that's been around since the early 1900's. From the property, staff, service and layout....EVERYTHING was FLAWLESS. Meals and drinks at the bars and Tavern were a bit pricey, but well worth the expense...for the experience. Must come back to try the Sunday Brunch and bring my sisters to the Tea Room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capturing the grace and elegance of a bygone era, The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles is located at the base of the picturesque San Gabriel Mountains, just nine miles north of downtown Los Angeles in beautiful Pasadena. Located on 23 acres with grand historic ballrooms and gardens, the landmark hotel features delectable dining, the award-winning Chuan Spa and a number of recreational choices such as tennis programming, fitness classes, swimming and nearby golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles Hotel Pasadena
- Langham Huntington Hotel
- The Langham Huntington Hotel