The Langham Huntington boasts a great setting. The grounds are spectacular. The rooms are nicely furnished and clean. The pool is large and busy. Hotel guests and spa members all have access to the pool, so on a warm afternoon it can be bustling. While not the quiet sanctuary we had hoped for, it was still a great time.
One drawback: we were on the first floor and while you would think we could enjoy stepping right off our patio onto the beautiful expansive grounds, you would be wrong. Instead, we had the unpleasant view of cars parked all across the grounds. They need to figure out a better way to deal with parking if they are going to require the use of valets and use the grounds as a parking lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capturing the grace and elegance of a bygone era, The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles is located at the base of the picturesque San Gabriel Mountains, just nine miles north of downtown Los Angeles in beautiful Pasadena. Located on 23 acres with grand historic ballrooms and gardens, the landmark hotel features delectable dining, the award-winning Chuan Spa and a number of recreational choices such as tennis programming, fitness classes, swimming and nearby golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles Hotel Pasadena
- Langham Huntington Hotel
- The Langham Huntington Hotel