I've stayed here twice for two week periods while working on a project in Pasadena. Beautiful hotel, well maintained and beautiful rooms, comfortable beds, lovely setting in tree-lined Pasadena. De-stress from hectic LA as soon as you set foot on the property. The Terrace restaurant is so nice with gracious al fresco tables, interesting menus. The Royce restaurant also is excellent, but pricey. Felt like coming home every day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capturing the grace and elegance of a bygone era, The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles is located at the base of the picturesque San Gabriel Mountains, just nine miles north of downtown Los Angeles in beautiful Pasadena. Located on 23 acres with grand historic ballrooms and gardens, the landmark hotel features delectable dining, the award-winning Chuan Spa and a number of recreational choices such as tennis programming, fitness classes, swimming and nearby golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles Hotel Pasadena
- Langham Huntington Hotel
- The Langham Huntington Hotel