We stayed at the Langham during our stay in Pasadena for the Rose Bowl and Tournament of Roses Parade. The hotel was plush with fabulous rooms, good food and great service. I was most impressed with the valet service. The car was brought around to the front of the hotel in minutes. The grounds were beautiful and relaxing. We did have to call for clean towels several times during our 5 night stay however they were immediately brought to our room within minutes. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to experience real luxury in a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capturing the grace and elegance of a bygone era, The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles is located at the base of the picturesque San Gabriel Mountains, just nine miles north of downtown Los Angeles in beautiful Pasadena. Located on 23 acres with grand historic ballrooms and gardens, the landmark hotel features delectable dining, the award-winning Chuan Spa and a number of recreational choices such as tennis programming, fitness classes, swimming and nearby golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles Hotel Pasadena
- Langham Huntington Hotel
- The Langham Huntington Hotel