The gardens, the lobbies, the lounges, the hallways are beautiful. The room however is a different story. The furniture placement and the layout of the room are really odd. You will know what I mean. There was only one bathrobe. No slippers. Shoulders and neck were stiff after spending one night on the bed. The tv and the dresser were so dusty. Pool looks like it belongs to a motel and was extremely disappointing. The services at the restaurant and the tap room were wonderful. Overall, it's a beautiful hotel to hold an event. But I will not be returning to stay overnight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capturing the grace and elegance of a bygone era, The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles is located at the base of the picturesque San Gabriel Mountains, just nine miles north of downtown Los Angeles in beautiful Pasadena. Located on 23 acres with grand historic ballrooms and gardens, the landmark hotel features delectable dining, the award-winning Chuan Spa and a number of recreational choices such as tennis programming, fitness classes, swimming and nearby golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles Hotel Pasadena
- Langham Huntington Hotel
- The Langham Huntington Hotel