To get to the Langham, you must drive though a picture perfect Pasadena neighborhood that sets the mood for your stay. Beautiful architecture, amazing gardens -- a kinder, gentler world that is a lovely beginning to your vacation.
We recently stayed 6 nights at the Langham, and were very pleased with everything about the property. I am not a big photographer, but I couldn't stop taking pictures. Beauty everywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capturing the grace and elegance of a bygone era, The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles is located at the base of the picturesque San Gabriel Mountains, just nine miles north of downtown Los Angeles in beautiful Pasadena. Located on 23 acres with grand historic ballrooms and gardens, the landmark hotel features delectable dining, the award-winning Chuan Spa and a number of recreational choices such as tennis programming, fitness classes, swimming and nearby golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles Hotel Pasadena
- Langham Huntington Hotel
- The Langham Huntington Hotel