2,081 results
All reviews terrace restaurant the royce beautiful grounds ritz carlton japanese garden main building tennis courts lanai building horseshoe garden the cottages beautiful hotel old world residential neighborhood classic hotel club level turn down service old school
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I spent two nights at The Langham Huntington on a business trip. In the evening, it was a joy to return to a very comfortable room that had all the amenities I needed, and more! This hotel exceeded my expectations!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 23, 2013

With family nearby, this has been our "Home Away from Home" on many occasions. I should have been bored with the property by now, but each time we visit, I am delighted all over again. The accommodations, service and ambiance continue to exceed my expectations and I always leave rejuvenated, yet wanting to stay longer.

Room Tip: We always book the Huntington Suite or Cottage Suite for a family of four.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2013

The Langham (formerly the Ritz Carlton, and before that, the Huntington Sheraton) is important in my family's life...32 years ago this weekend, my wife and I were married on the Horseshoe Lawn, and had our reception in the Viennese Ballroom. Coincidentally, the organization that I work for had a conference at the hotel this weekend, so we stayed there Friday and Saturday night (even thought we live only about 20 miles away). And we were not disappointed. The room ( at the end of one of the wings) was stunning, overlooking the lawn with many windows, and impeccably furnished and white-glove clean. My wife's only complaint was that she didn't particularly like the pillows. The grounds are stunning and we enjoyed time by the pool and the breakfast in the Terrace restaurant. Although there were kids at the pool, the hotel is generally quiet. Also of note, the bar (Tap Room) really hops on Friday and Saturday nights with some good live music, and the bar is generous in their pours. Fantastic location: You'd never know that you are 10-15 minutes from downtown Los Angeles. A great getaway!

Room Tip: South Side facing the lawn.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Treat yourself to a hotel tucked in beautiful landscaped grounds. We loved the enclosed terrace, the Japanese gardens and ponds, the open air cocktails at the Tap Room. Valet parking crew were fast and courteous. Our rooms required A/C repair service, and a light switch repair, but service calls were prompt. The Langham Hotels group purchased this property from Ritz Carlton in 2008 and invested in upgrades to the hotel. It is lovely, but what makes it excellent is the attentiveness and friendliness of the staff. If you are looking for an elegant hotel, this is the one.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank EAD714
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Just stayed at this wonderful hotel with my wife and three kids. We had two rooms and everyone agreed the beds were very comfortable. The service was excellent. I was a little bit nervous before our visit because long ago we stayed at this property when it was a Ritz Carlton, but The Langham did not disappoint. I highly recommend this property to anyone who loves luxury and a high level of service. The price was very good too.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family