We arrived in front of the hotel, greeted by the most gracious staff. Walked into the lobby and we were in awe. We quizzed the porter on the history of the hotel, he passed. The rooms are beautiful and the bed was very comfortable. As we wandered around the 23 acres, we were constantly greeted by staff members. There was a large wedding at the hotel that night, we never felt crowded and nor were we in the way of the wedding party. This is a must stay at least once hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capturing the grace and elegance of a bygone era, The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles is located at the base of the picturesque San Gabriel Mountains, just nine miles north of downtown Los Angeles in beautiful Pasadena. Located on 23 acres with grand historic ballrooms and gardens, the landmark hotel features delectable dining, the award-winning Chuan Spa and a number of recreational choices such as tennis programming, fitness classes, swimming and nearby golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles Hotel Pasadena
- Langham Huntington Hotel
- The Langham Huntington Hotel