Our first impression as we pulled in for our 3 night stay was impressive. The timeless look of this classic hotel makes you feel as if you had gone back in time. Let me assure you this charming "old school " hotel had first rate "new world" service. Every member of the staff we encountered went out of their way to ensure a remarkable stay. The room(on the ground floor) opened onto a patio with a great view of the back gardens. We were able to stroll the beautifully manicured grounds and really enjoyed our numerous walks. The food and drinks in the Tap Room were off the charts! We look forward to our next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capturing the grace and elegance of a bygone era, The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles is located at the base of the picturesque San Gabriel Mountains, just nine miles north of downtown Los Angeles in beautiful Pasadena. Located on 23 acres with grand historic ballrooms and gardens, the landmark hotel features delectable dining, the award-winning Chuan Spa and a number of recreational choices such as tennis programming, fitness classes, swimming and nearby golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles Hotel Pasadena
- Langham Huntington Hotel
- The Langham Huntington Hotel