We have stayed there a number of times before, when it was the Ritz Carlton and were pleased to find that the hotel was as good as we remembered.
Only complaints - the pool was too cold and (more seriosuly) the steps down to the pool has not been swept for some time and were dirty with all sorts of stuff on them - not very nice with bare feet.
But overall was great
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capturing the grace and elegance of a bygone era, The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles is located at the base of the picturesque San Gabriel Mountains, just nine miles north of downtown Los Angeles in beautiful Pasadena. Located on 23 acres with grand historic ballrooms and gardens, the landmark hotel features delectable dining, the award-winning Chuan Spa and a number of recreational choices such as tennis programming, fitness classes, swimming and nearby golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles Hotel Pasadena
- Langham Huntington Hotel
- The Langham Huntington Hotel