When you want to get away, relax, and be totally pampered, look no further than The Langham. My daughter and I traveled for a post-graduation vacation and couldn't have been more pleased. Everyone who works at the hotel is so pleasant and genuinely cares about ensuring a wonderful visit. The hotel is this elegant, well-appointed, welcoming, gracious place to unwind. We spent so much time at the pool and hot-tub unwinding or strolling around the hotel's manicured grounds. The hotel is surrounded by this neighborhood of elegant homes. If you want to travel to a restaurant or nearby attraction, the hotel offers a free shuttle. The outdoor courtyard with its flock of cute ducks is another favorite place to sit and read. Wonderful, wonderful hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capturing the grace and elegance of a bygone era, The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles is located at the base of the picturesque San Gabriel Mountains, just nine miles north of downtown Los Angeles in beautiful Pasadena. Located on 23 acres with grand historic ballrooms and gardens, the landmark hotel features delectable dining, the award-winning Chuan Spa and a number of recreational choices such as tennis programming, fitness classes, swimming and nearby golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles Hotel Pasadena
- Langham Huntington Hotel
- The Langham Huntington Hotel