Hosting potential recruits to Pasadena at the Langham may be the smartest thing a business can do. The entire facility hearkens back to an earlier, more glamorous era that it works to retain throughout its well kept spaces. I've been there twice, and each time there were significant events taking place - once a major motion picture was being filmed. Regardless, the service was superb, with staff paying extraordinary attention to the needs of all guests. The restaurants on site are well run, and the kitchen produces well conceived menus - and superb breakfasts.
Fortunately, we're moving to Pasadena, so we'll be able to enjoy receptions on the lovely veranda overlooking the immaculate lawns more regularly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capturing the grace and elegance of a bygone era, The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles is located at the base of the picturesque San Gabriel Mountains, just nine miles north of downtown Los Angeles in beautiful Pasadena. Located on 23 acres with grand historic ballrooms and gardens, the landmark hotel features delectable dining, the award-winning Chuan Spa and a number of recreational choices such as tennis programming, fitness classes, swimming and nearby golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles Hotel Pasadena
- Langham Huntington Hotel
- The Langham Huntington Hotel