All reviews front desk usb outlets mountain view bathroom light frosted glass lake avenue breakfast buffet convention center restaurant staff convenient location room was spotless very nice hotel self parking free shuttle restaurants within walking distance valet staff couple blocks
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2018

I recently stayed at the Hilton Pasadena and found the hotel to be strategically located with outstanding service and a friendly, welcoming staff. My room was clean and had a great view. The breakfast was fresh and the staff very helpful.I look forward to returning!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonPasadena, General Manager at Hilton Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Hello Tom H,
Thank you for adding another 5 star review on our TripAdvisor page for others to read. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your wonderful feedback and many thanks for recognizing our staff and outstanding service. We look forward to your return and when you do so please do not hesitate to contact me direct so I can thank you in person.

Safe travels,
626-584-3111

Reviewed August 16, 2018

I stayed at the Pasadena Hilton on a recent business trip. I was there for two weeks. The rooms are very clean and the housekeeping staff did a great job everyday during my stay. The hotel bar/restaurant staff were very friendly and accommodating. I would stay at the Pasadena Hilton again and highly recommend.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear P146Dlrobertg,

You made our day with this amazing review. We are honored to received your high recommendation...Thank You!
If your business travels brings you again in Pasadena, please do not hesitate to contact me direct.

626-584-3111

Reviewed August 16, 2018

We have stayed here several times over the past 6 months and we highly recommend this hotel! The staff is amazingly friendly and helpful, the hotel is newly remodeled and very clean, the location is great, the beds are very comfortable, and our room even had a lovely balcony with chairs to sit outside. My son and I ate breakfast in the restaurant - the food, the staff, and the experience we had at breakfast was wonderful as well. You can't go wrong staying at this Hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Hello 2018CPW,

Wow! What an amazing review....wonderful hotels attracts wonderful guests like you! Many thanks for taking the time posting a 5 star review here on TripAdvisor for all our friends to read. We are so delighted you and your son were able to experience the many amenities we offer such as breakfast restaurant, balcony rooms and ideal location. By the way, all the staff says "thanks" for the warm kudos!

All my best,

Reviewed August 13, 2018

We spent two nights at this hotel and loved it. The staff was super friendly, our housekeeper very nice and the best part of our stay is the fact that they have a shuttle that takes you within 2 miles of the hotel and picks you up. This was a GREAT service and when we come back to Pasadena we will most definitely stay here again.

The pool also was great and it was a nice break from the hot weather.

Room tip: The higher rooms have the best views. Lower rooms on the back do not.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 953julietaa
Reviewed August 8, 2018

Had a great time staying there last weekend. Everyone I interacted with at the front desk was incredibly friendly and helpful. The room was super clean and comfortable. Best part was probably how centrally located it was to all the amenities of downtown Pasadena/Old Pasadena. Will definitely return.

Only reason why it was 4 vs 5 stars: the pool was a bit small - there are places I've been with nicer pools, but given I didn't spend much time by the pool, not really a deal breaker.

• Trip type: Traveled solo