“Hilton once again doesn't disappoint”
Review of Hilton Pasadena

Hilton Pasadena
Ranked #5 of 31 Hotels in Pasadena
Reviewed May 15, 2013

What can I say? Very friendly staff from the check in staff who were especially helpful and accommodating to the maintenance staff that said hello as you walked by. As someone who hates waiting for elevators, I never seemed to wait very long to get one which surprisingly some hotels never seem to notice. Room with all the amenities one comes to expect and very clean. The hotel is also centrally located with great places to eat and shop within easy walking distance. Great experience.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
HiltonPasadena, General Manager at Hilton Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

I am very delighted to know you had a great experience at the Hilton Pasadena! I want to especially thank you for recognizing our friendly staff. There is not much for me to say, except that I truly appreciate your patronage and look forward to welcoming you on your return to Pasadena.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Hilton Pasadena! The room was great and the housekeeper even provided a few extra items for the in-room coffee maker when requested. The attached parking garage was very convenient. Only two blocks from the main street which provided a variety of restaurants to have a lunch or dinner.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Reading about your “very pleasant stay at the Hilton Pasadena” makes my job most rewarding. On behalf of my staff, I would like to extend my deepest appreciation for your time and patronage to the Hilton Pasadena. We hope to see you return to the Hilton Pasadena soon!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

We decided to give the Pasadena Hilton a try. This turned out to be a good choice. The hotel is conveniently located on Los Robles Ave. near the city center. It was easy to find. The valet parking was only $1 more than the self-parking making things even more convenient. Our check-in experience was very pleasant as the person at the desk was very friendly and efficient. The room was clean and spacious and the WiFi worked throughout my stay. The breakfast was terrific as the buffet had some nice touches including offering mango and papaya. The checkout experience was very efficient. The room rate was surprisingly very good for a Hilton making this a reasonably good value for a business stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

My sincerest gratitude for choosing the Hilton Pasadena and I am so very pleased to know you experienced the Hilton Pasadena as a “terrific hotel”. I greatly appreciate your taking the time to mention the efficient and friendly service provided by the front desk as well as the terrific breakfast.
Our Front Office and Food & Beverage team will certainly receive the recognition for their great work. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Warm regarsds,

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Centrally located - a short walk to the great shops and restaurants on Colorado Blvd. The breakfast buffet is good but the service from the authentically cheerful staff is better. The restaurant is too expensive but good dining options are close by. The concierge desk is one of the best in town. You can't beat the free shuttle service to Old Town. Stop by and say hello to Maurice and Virginia. They are awesome.

Room Tip: The pool is meh, but everything else about this hotel is top notch.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
HiltonPasadena, General Manager at Hilton Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

I sincerely appreciate your honest comments with regards to your recent stay with us at the Hilton Pasadena. I am very pleased to hear such complementary feedback and recognizing our authentically cheerful staff. Please know I will personally recognize Virginia and Mauricio on your behalf. We appreciate your patronage to Hilton Hotels and hope to see you return to the Hilton Pasadena very soon.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

we booked last minute, so it was a little pricey. The location was okay, but not too great. The view in the room was really nice, especially at night with the lights on at outside. Have to pay extra for wifi in the room and extra for breakfast. Breakfast was decent, with lots of fruit. The room was very clean and people are nice.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at the Hilton Pasadena. I am very happy that you found the view from your room and the night lights comforting. With regards to the Wi-fi in the room, may I respectfully suggest joining our Hilton Honors program at no cost, and avail you to the many benefits of being a member, one of which is complimentary Wi-fi in the guest room? We do offer free Wi-fi in the lobby as well as the use of computers in our connectivity center. We sincerely appreciate your patronage to Hilton Hotels and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Warm regards,'

Reviewed May 8, 2013

This property has everything I want from a hotel stay: a super comfortable bed, a variety of styles and sizes of pillows piled on said bed, and truly friendly and attentive service from every single member of the staff I came into contact with. I would highly recommend upgrading to the two-room suite arrangement -- not only because of the added space but also because of the noise-muffling layout that gets you. The entry door opened into the living room; there was a set of double French doors separating the living room from the bedroom, and the bathroom was placed between the bedroom and the corridor. So, when I was in the bedroom part with the bathroom door and the French doors closed, it was QUIET!!!! Additionally, the room had the kind of air system where the unit is mounted on an exterior wall, so you can set the fan to stay on and continuously circulate fresh air in the room AND provide great white noise. The upshot was that, in all of my five-night stay, I wasn't awakened once by noise in the corridor. The room service menu was great, too. And, finally, the location of the hotel is ideal -- within easy walking distance of all the fun of Old Town Pasadena, but removed a bit from it so that the merriment of late-night Old Town isn't echoing up from the streets.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

I am very delighted to know you had a great experience at the Hilton Pasadena! I want to especially thank you for your compliments regarding the friendly and attentive service from every single member of the staff you came into contact with. To be the perfect hotel for you is the kind of guest experience we strive for at the Hilton Pasadena. I truly appreciate your patronage and look forward to welcoming you on your return to Pasadena.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We booked this hotel when visiting our daughter in Pasadena, she recommended it because it was close to "oldtown" within walking distance. Great hotel, easy check in, fantastic beds, starbucks on site and close to shops, pubs, restaurants. Will definitely stay at this hotel again when visiting Pasadena!! Although we had to turn off the A/C because it was freezing in the room after it was cleaned. LOL

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at the Hilton Pasadena. I am very pleased when our guests experience great customer service from our staff, from easy the check-in process, to the fantastic beds, and the convenience of having a Starbucks on site. We sincerely appreciate your patronage to Hilton Hotels and hope to welcome you back again soon.