Hilton Pasadena
  • Restaurant
Gateway Villas(Pasadena)
  • Breakfast included
1,323 results
All reviewsself parkingbreakfast buffetmountain viewroom servicewithin walking distanceold townbit datedbusiness hotelhotel shuttleconvention centerconvenient locationcolorado blvdshuttle servicebusiness tripfree shuttlefew blocksshops and restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The staff are friendly, courteous and attentive. My room was always immaculate. Room service is quick and delicious. Gym is a nice size and well equipped and the pool is clean. Never a problem with internet connection. The location is just a few blocks away from the shopping, bars and restaurants. It's in a "safe" area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
HiltonPasadena, General Manager at Hilton Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2013

I am truly delighted to receive your comments, and appreciate your taking the time to post them. Your generous comments will be shared with all my team members who will be equally happy to get the appropriate recognition. We look forward to the opportunity to be of service to you again, hopefully in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 9, 2013

The last time I wrote a review for this hotel was in 2006. We are 7 years later and I have stayed many times in between. The big big plus point of this hotel is the staff: They are super friendly and you really feel like a guest. Don't expect too much from the rooms. They are nice, well maintained, but not special. For me the most important is to be treated like a real guest and that is what Hilton Pasadena absolutely does!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
HiltonPasadena, General Manager at Hilton Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Your comments reflect what we strive for in our hotel and in our business, highlighting how , if I may quote you, our “staff was the big big plus of the Hilton” Pasadena hotel. It makes me and my staff so proud to have a happy guest comment so positively about being treated like a real guest. We certainly appreciate your loyalty and patronage, and we thank you for commenting on your experience. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have stayed here several times in the last few years most recently in March of 2013, and would highly recommend it for anyone spending time in Pasadena. Although it is part of the huge Hilton chain, this particular hotel is not all that big, so it has a boutique feel to it. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. The rooms are clean, comfortable and well appointed. The location is ideal, just a few blocks South of Colorado Boulevard right near the Paseo Colorado shopping center. If you prefer not to drive while here, or come without a car, the hotel provides car service to anywhere within a 2 1/2 mile radius at no charge. We have used the service to go to the Huntington Gardens and the Norton Simon Museum. When you are ready to come back to the hotel, you just call and they come pick you up.
The food at the in-house restaurant was excellent and the service very efficient and friendly. Be sure to order dessert. The cheesecake is amazing!
All in all, it is a very pleasant, well run hotel in an ideal location for enjoying Pasadena. And it also has very reasonable rates considering the quality and location.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for such glowing comments about your recent experience at the Hilton Pasadena Hotel. It appears you hit the high points about our hotel, from the very friendly staff to the complimentary shuttle service, to the in-house restaurant and location. Your comments make us feel so proud and I will certainly share them with each of our team members. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I was very impressed with a convention experience at this hotel recently. Check-in was a breeze, on-site food was excellent and the Starbucks in the lobby a real plus. The rooms were above average with size, cleanliness and comfort. The bed was a little hard for both of us, but that's a personal preference. Three minor issues. Three elevators for 14 large floors is inadequate for a convention! The self-parking rates were extremely high ($18.00 per day). And finally they screwed up our bill royally, requiring a lengthy "chat" at the front desk before we could get on the road. Check your bill carefully!!!

Room Tip: A room on the second floor will be handy if you're attending a convention.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

I would like to express my appreciation for commenting on your experience at our hotel, Hilton Pasadena. Our hotel does a big volume of convention business and it makes me very proud to hear you were very impressed with your convention experience. However, I was disappointed to hear about the way your bill was handled by the front desk; your comments remind us how consistency in providing great service and efficiency is always a work in progress in our business. Rest assured, this will be addressed with my staff. Again, I thank you for taking the time to comment on this. We look forward to welcoming you back in your future travels to Pasadena.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Overall pleased with accomodations; cleanliness; quite room; and hotel staff. Bedding very comfortable. Would have appreciated availability of more dining venues. Parking too expensive @ $18/day. Difficulty connecting to Wi-fi via iPhone.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family